Sisters of Providence Ministry Corporation, Inc.
Genesis Spiritual Life and Conference Center, Inc. (Westfield, Mass.)
Genesis is a retreat and conference center that offers an array of retreats, spiritual and wellness programs as well as hosted events. Genesis provides hospitality to persons of all faiths, cultures and lifestyles. Its programs are designed to foster holistic integration
of body, mind and spirit and to encourage care and concert for the environment.
The Hillside at Providence (West Springfield, Mass.)
The Hillside at Providence is a 27-acre ministry site with a focus on health services for elders. Future plans call for the construction of the Hillside Residence, a 36-unit affordable housing facility for frail elders over age 62.
Providence Place at Ingleside (Holyoke, Mass.)
Providence Place is a unique 119-apartment retirement community for active, independent seniors wanting to maintain their independence and wellness.
Mary’s Meadow at Providence Place, Inc. (Holyoke, Mass.)
Heralded as the first of its type in the state, Mary’s Meadow offers a social model of long-term residential care and short term rehabilitative care with a comfort level equal to that of residential homes.
Mount St. Vincent Care Center, Inc. (Holyoke, Mass.)
Mount St. Vincent Care Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility with a complex care unity, memory care and rehabiliation services.
Providence Ministries for the Needy (Holyoke, Mass.)
Providence Ministries is a social service agency offering services—particularly food, shelter and clothing—to people in need. The following facilities and programs are included within PMN:
- Kate’s Kitchen (serving meals seven days a week, no questions asked)
- Loreto House (transitional housing for homeless men and women)
- Broderick House (sober living, SRO for men)
- McCleary Manor (sober living, SRO for men)
- Margaret’s Pantry (full service food pantry for qualified residents in the greater Holyoke area)
- St. Jude’s Clothing Center
(clothing and small furniture items for people in need)
- Holyoke’s Career Closet (an affiliation with Holyoke Community College to provide job applicants in need with appropriate job interview outfits)
- foodWords@Kate’s Kitchen (12-week culinary training program that prepares students for employment in restaurant services)
Links to our Canadian roots:
Sisters of Providence of S. Vincent de
Paul, Kingston, Ontario Canada
Sisters of Providence of Montreal, Quebec,